Saturday, September 29, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Eggleston Anniversary Food Forest & Orchard,
along McCormick Blvd
south of the intersection of Payne St & Hartrey Ave
Everyone is welcome to help celebrate the harvest season at the 4th annual Fest. Bring your friends, neighbors, kids and family and come on out!
Free and no registration required!
- fall apples and cider
- homemade baked goods, jams and more
- tours of the orchard, food forest and natives
- learn about permaculture food forests
- garlic planting demos
- songs and folk music with Margaret Nelson
- enjoy gardening and other stories and great conversation
The orchard is north of McCormick Blvd, south of Payne St., and west of Bridge St. in Eggleston Park.